The IQAC, Arni University, was constituted in the fag end of 2018 as mandated by University Grants Commission and as per National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) guidelines every Higher Educational Institution (HEI) should establish an Internal Quality Assurance Committee (IQAC). The IQAC is an integral organ of the institution that will foster towards achievement of the broader objectives of the quality sustenance in academia.
From the month of November, 2021 new Director is leading the IQAC Team. To streamline the functioning of the IQAC a new committee is reconstituted to work in sync with the Director.
The Core task of IQAC is to install a robust academic mechanism that reflects international content with enduring quality and all learning capabilities.
- To suggest innovative measures for quality enhancement
- To adhere to the accreditation/assessment process by competent agencies
• Development and Application of quality benchmarks / parameters for the various academic & Administrative activities of the University;
• Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process;
• Arrangement for feedback response from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional;